Take the Big Book wherever you go!
Whether you're new to AA, or you're a seasoned veteran, this is the easiest and most useful app to aid in your recovery. The free version features the full text of the Big Book, prayers, personal stories, podcasts, meeting finder, and more!
The Big Book - The main 164 pages, Prayers, Personal Stories, and more!
- Join the disccusion about individual chapters in the comment section!
- Adjustable font size
- Fully searchable
- Navigate by chapter
- Listen to your favorite AA and recovery podcasts
- Discover new podcasts from other AA members
- Quickly find the contact information for any AA chapter in the U.S
***Download the full version to access these features:
- Listen to speaker tapes from meetings around the world
- Enter in your sobriety date and see how far you've come in days, weeks, months, and years
- Jot down notes and save them anywhere you go
- Bookmark any section of the app for easy access later
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
AA Big Book Free — for Alcoholics Anonymous is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
AA Big Book Free — for Alcoholics Anonymous (version 1.4) has a file size of 61.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.